Get your game on
PinkHockey is looking forward to welcoming you in Bern. At the EuroGames 2023 Field Hockey Tournament, there will be an 11v11 tournament in the female* category and an 11v11 tournament in the male*/open category. A team consists of 11 to 16 players.
The official rules of the Federation International Hockey (FIH) will apply in this tournament as amended by the tournament management. Four 15-minute quarters will be played per game.
It is possible to register for the tournament as a team or without one. When registering as a single player, please indicate if you are a field player or a goal keeper. Please keep in mind that the registration fee is due per person.
By registering you agree that EuroGames Bern 2023 can share your personal data with PinkHockey solely for the purpose of them helping to organise the field hockey tournament.
Thursday, July 27 – Friday, July 28, 2023
One level (female-identified and male-identified/open)
Pool phase with knockout stage and finals
Registration for EGLSF members: €80
Registration for non EGLSF members: €100
Field hockey sports fee: €10
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
Your location for Field Hockey
Sports Hub Wankdorf
Food & Beverage
We are currently working on a catering concept for the tournament days. We will provide more information in June 2023.
Good to know
Lockers are available inside the sports hall to store your valuables. There are small lockers in the hallway which require a two franc coin deposit. Bigger lockers are available in the changing rooms. Please bring a padlock to make use of the bigger lockers. Do not leave your valuables overnight.
How to get there
Option 1: Take tram line 9 «Wankdorf Bahnhof» to the «Wankdorfplatz» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 13 minutes.
Option 2: Take bus line 20 «Wankdorf Bahnhof» to the «Wyler» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 9 minutes.
If staying at a hotel or registered Airbnb, you will receive a Bern Ticket for free access to public transport to all sports locations.