Let’s play ball!
Have you always wanted to try baseball or softball, but this exciting sport is not offered in your hometown? Or have you had some exposure to it and now want to reminisce? Well, now you have the opportunity!
Against the backdrop of the magnificent Grosse Allmend, we will begin with an introduction to the sport, a little warm-up, and then dive straight into the tournament. Equipment is included in the registration fee and refreshments will also be available at the sidelines.
Thursday, July 27, 2023
Sports wear, water, sports footwear
Registration mandatory until 20 July 2023
20 Euro per person
All Gender Teams
- Berner Boggarts
- International Merge Team
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
How to get there
Option 1: Take tram line 9 «Wankdorf Bahnhof» to the «Wankdorfplatz» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 13 minutes.
Option 2: Take bus line 20 «Wankdorf Bahnhof» to the «Wyler» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 9 minutes.
If staying at a hotel or registered Airbnb, you will receive a Bern Ticket for free access to public transport to all sports locations.