Fast and furious
We look forward to hosting the EuroGames Bern 2023 Squash tournament in cooperation with Rainbowsport Zurich. The tournament will take place at four squash courts at Oro Sport Thalmatt on the outskirts of the city.
The tournament schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, July 27: group stages
- Friday, July 28: group stages, knockout round, finals
The tournament consists in two parts: group matches and a knockout round. If a player plays above or below their indicated level in the group stages, we reserve the right to move them to another level. We expect that players will referee other matches.
Balls will be available, please bring your own squash racket. Please wear non-marking sneakers.
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
Your location for Squash
Oro Sport Thalmatt
Food & Beverage
We are currently working on a catering concept for the tournament days. We will provide more information in June 2023.
Good to know
Oro Sport Thalmatt features four squash courts and a restaurant. There are changing rooms and showers available.
How to get there
Take postbus line 102 from «Obergericht» with direction «Säriswil» and get off at «Thalmatt». Travel time from Bern is approximately 10 minutes.
If staying at a hotel or registered Airbnb, you will receive a Bern Ticket for free access to public transport to all sports locations.