You just got served
We look forward to hosting the EuroGames Bern 2023 Tennis tournament in cooperation with Zurich Rainbow Open. The tournament is GLTA sanctioned and will take place at several tennis courts close to the Dählhölzli forest located centrally in Bern.
We will be offering the Tennis tournament in the following categories:
- Men Singles
- Men Singles 40+
- Men Doubles
- Women Singles
- Women Singles 40+
- Women Doubles
- Nonbinary Singles
- Nonbinary Singles 40+
- Nonbinary Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
You may sign up for a maximum of two events. Please indicate the name and email address of your doubles partner or if you’d like us to find you a partner. Participants over 40 have the choice if they’d like to compete in a separate 40+ category.
The Tennis tournament will be judged according to the rules of the Gay and Lesbian Tennis Alliance (GLTA). You can find them here. When registering you have the option to indicate your GLTA ID-number or your National Ranking Level in your country of origin.
View registered players here: https://glta.tournamentsoftware.com/tournament/addebb49-959f-4b97-b7ad-44de7705e21e
Wednesday, July 26 – Friday, July 28, 2023
A, B, C, D, Open
Singles (all ages and 40+), Doubles
Registration for EGLSF members: €80
Registration for non EGLSF members: €100
Tennis sports fee: €40
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
Your location for Tennis
Food & Beverage
We are currently working on a catering concept for the tournament days. We will provide more information in June 2023.
Good to know
In order to keep the Tennis tournament central, we are working with three Tennis clubs in close vicinity to each other: TC Rotweiss, Dählhölzli Tennis Club and Bellevue. They are all within short walking distance. The main hub will be TC Rotweiss.
How to get there
Take tram lines 7, 8 or bus lines 19, 28, 31 and get off at «Thunplatz». Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 6 minutes.
If staying at a hotel or registered Airbnb, you will receive a Bern Ticket for free access to public transport to all sports locations.