The Bernadettes (QueerSport Bern’s volleyball team) are looking forward to welcoming you to the EuroGames volleyball tournament 2023.
We are organising tournaments for female-identified, male-identified and all genders teams. Please be aware that teams from different levels may play against each other should there not be enough registrations for a tournament.
The volleyball tournament will be judged according to the rules of the Fédération Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB). We will keep this page updated with the teams that have registered for the tournament.
It is possible to register for the tournament as a team or without one.
If you don’t have your own team but would like to participate in the volleyball tournament, you have the possibility to join the so-called «Bern Individual Player Team». This team includes all volleyball players who do not have their own team. This gives you the opportunity to compete as a team and make lots of new friends. This offer is only available for the lower levels.
Please keep in mind that the registration fee is due per person.
Male, Mixed – A/B+ (fully booked)
- AykiriVT Volleyball-Team
- Bella Block
- BRASIL BARCELONA VOLLEYBALL
- Brasil Volley
- Crisco Sour
- Dutch Pink Twinks and Sugar Daddies
- Just the tip
- Los Latinos
- Rainbow Sport Zürich
- USA Way Too Gay
Male, Mixed – B
- Ballstars Düsseldorf
- Berliner Vögel(n) Xtra Gay
- Chicago #Onlyfans
- El Arquero
- Holly goes lightly
- How I bang your brother
- Le Tenniste
- Lucky Balls
- Nordic Deerns
- PINK CHAMPS
- Straight Bottoms Vs the world
- Volleyboyz TLV
- Ying Chara
Male, Mixed – C
- Bern Individual Player Team
- Chicago Poppies
- EXTRAVAGANZA BERLIN
- Family Dancing Geneva
- Hot Helsinki
- Keizer Karel 1
- Legally Clueless
- The Bald & the Beautiful (The BB)
- Tot het Gaatje
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
Early Bird: 100 days
We offer an early bird special for select groups for the first 100 days of our registration period until November 7, 2022. Please avail of the following discount codes:
- XX Euro discount for all participants under 25 years: YOUTHOUTREACH22
- XX Euro discount for all participants from countries outside of Western Europe and North America: GLOBALOUTREACH22
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
Your location for Volleyball
Weissenstein Sporthallen & Sportplatz
Food & Beverage
We are currently working on a catering concept for the tournament days. We will provide more information in June 2023.
Good to know
The sports halls Weissenstein are a modern sports complex with two triple gyms. The location has been used multiple times as the venue for the Swiss Youth Championships in Volleyball.
How to get there
Take bus line 17 «Köniz Weiermatt» to the «Hardegg Vidmar» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 8 minutes. The bus stop is located directly infront of the sports halls.
If staying at a hotel or registered Airbnb, you will receive a Bern Ticket for free access to public transport to all sports locations.