Refuse to lose
Refex is joining EuroGames Bern 2023 as official tournament partner for football. There will be competitive (11 vs 11) and recreational (7 vs 7) tournaments for male-identified, female-identified and nonbinary participants.
We are also offering recreational (7 vs 7) tournaments for senior players (45+) and all genders teams. Please be aware that these teams may play against each other, should there not be enough registrations for a tournament.
In order to keep the tournament fair for all teams, everyone playing in the senior’s tournament must be at least 45 years old. If there are any players under 45 the team will be playing in the mixed age recreational 7vs7.
Competitive matches consist of 2 periods of 30 minutes each and 20 minutes each for recreational matches.
It is possible to register for the tournament as a team or without one. When registering as a single player, please indicate if you are a field player or a goal keeper. Please keep in mind that the registration fee is due per person.
Thursday, July 27 – Friday, July 28, 2023
Competitive 11 vs 11, Recreational 7 vs 7,
Seniors 45+ (Recreational 7 vs 7)
Registration for EGLSF members: €80
Registration for non EGLSF members: €100
Football sports fee: €10
- Charlton Invicta FC
- Olympique Bernoise
- Rheinbow Sport Basel
- Team München Streetboys
- Queerfeldein e.V. Freiburg
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
Early Bird: 100 days
We offer an early bird special for select groups for the first 100 days of our registration period until November 7, 2022. Please avail of the following discount codes:
- XX Euro discount for all participants under 25 years: YOUTHOUTREACH22
- XX Euro discount for all participants from countries outside of Western Europe and North America: GLOBALOUTREACH22
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
Your location for Football
Weissenstein Sporthallen & Sportplatz
Food & Beverage
We are currently working on a catering concept for the tournament days. We will provide more information in June 2023.
Good to know
Athlete’s reception, changing rooms and toilets are located in the sports hall. The football fields are situated approximately 500 metres behind the building. Please keep this in mind when preparing your arrival.
How to get there
Take bus line 17 «Köniz Weiermatt» to the «Hardegg Vidmar» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 8 minutes. Athlete’s reception is at the sports hall, the sports field is located behind it.
If staying at a hotel or registered Airbnb, you will receive a Bern Ticket for free access to public transport to all sports locations.