Let’s play golf!
We are proud to announce a two day golf tournament during EuroGames Bern 2023 with a maximum handicap limit of 54.0. The tournament will be held from Thursday, 27 July to Friday, 28 July.
The tournament will take place at Golfpark Moossee, located approximately 10 km from Bern.
All participants play with their own equipment.
Participation in the tournament requires a handicap of 54 or lower.
The use of a golf cart requires the presentation of a medical certificate.
Unfortunately, accompanying persons are not allowed on the golf course (with the exception of registered caddies).
Participants interested to play practice rounds before the start of the tournament can book them directly at Golfplatz Moossee (please note the discounted «twilight rates» after 16:00).
We will continuously update the information on this page.
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
Your location for Golf
Food & Beverage
We are currently working on a catering concept for the tournament days. We will provide more information in June 2023.
Good to know
Golfpark Moossee is embedded in the idyllic landscape around a nature reserve. The 18-hole course meets the demands of both the ambitious competitive player and the golf beginner.
How to get there
You can reach Golfpark Moossee within 20 minutes by car from Bern.
Public transport is available by taking the S Trains 3 and 31 from Bern’s main station to the «Münchenbuchsee» stop. From there it is a 16 minute walk to the golf course (1,4 km). If you have a Bern Ticket, you will need to be buy a connecting ticket for 1 zone.
We are currently exploring the option of making a shuttle available to golf participants.