The only bad workout is no workout
The functional fitness trend has been around for a couple of years now and we are extremely proud to add two functional fitness competitions to the EuroGames Bern 2023: Street Workout and Hyrox Challenge.
The Street Workout competition consists of four excercises, which have to completed in as many correct reps as possible:
- strict muscle-up
There is one minute rest between each set. For your final score, the muscle-ups will be multiplied by 7, the pull-ups will be doubled.
This is a single sports event.
Friday, July 28, 2023
09:00 – 12:30
Competitive, Veterans 45+ (competitive)
Registration for EGLSF members: €80
Registration for non EGLSF members: €100
Street Workout sports fee: €10
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
Early Bird: 100 days
We offer an early bird special for select groups for the first 100 days of our registration period until November 7, 2022. Please avail of the following discount codes:
- XX Euro discount for all participants under 25 years: YOUTHOUTREACH22
- XX Euro discount for all participants from countries outside of Western Europe and North America: GLOBALOUTREACH22
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
Your location for Street Workout
Sports Hub Wankdorf
Food & Beverage
We are currently working on a catering concept for the tournament days. We will provide more information in June 2023.
Good to know
Lockers are available inside the sports hall to store your valuables. There are small lockers in the hallway which require a two franc coin deposit. Bigger lockers are available in the changing rooms. Please bring a padlock to make use of the bigger lockers. Do not leave your valuables overnight.
How to get there
Option 1: Take tram line 9 «Wankdorf Bahnhof» to the «Wankdorfplatz» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 13 minutes.
Option 2: Take bus line 20 «Wankdorf Bahnhof» to the «Wyler» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 9 minutes.
If staying at a hotel or registered Airbnb, you will receive a Bern Ticket for free access to public transport to all sports locations.