We’re excited to offer a Table Tennis tournament at EuroGames Bern 2023 in cooperation with Queer Lozärn. We will play according to the Swiss System, which pairs players up according to their skill level.
The tournament schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, July 27, 8:30 to 17:00: Singles
- Friday, July 28, 8:30 to 12:00: Singles according to the results from Thursday
- Friday, July 28, 13:00 to 17:00: Doubles
Please make sure to wear indoor shoes with light soles that do not streak.
It is possible to register for the doubles tournament with a partner or without one. Please indicate if you need a partner and we will match you with another player on the day of the tournament.
Thursday, July 27 – Friday, July 28, 2023
One level for all genders and ages
Singles, doubles – Swiss System
Registration for EGLSF members: €80
Registration for non EGLSF members: €100
Table Tennis sports fee: €20
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
Your location for Table Tennis
Sports Hub Wankdorf
Food & Beverage
We are currently working on a catering concept for the tournament days. We will provide more information in June 2023.
Good to know
You will find the location for Table Tennis across the Sports hall Wankdorf on the other side of the 400m track. The entrance at «Papiermühlestrasse 81» is located on street level on the side of the Wankdorf Stadium. To get there, walk past the underground parking.
How to get there
Option 1: Take tram line 9 «Wankdorf Bahnhof» to the «Wankdorfplatz» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 13 minutes.
Option 2: Take bus line 20 «Wankdorf Bahnhof» to the «Wyler» stop. Travel time from Bern main station is approximately 9 minutes.
If staying at a hotel or registered Airbnb, you will receive a Bern Ticket for free access to public transport to all sports locations.