Keep calm and putt on
Let’s play minigolf! Minigolf-Club Bern is organising this tournament on Friday, July 28, from 9:00 to 13:45.
You will be playing two rounds in groups of three at Minigolf Waldau, an 18-hole-course just a short bus ride away from SportsHub Wankdorf. The person with the lowest overall score wins. There will be no separate age or gender categories. After you receive your golf club, members of Minigolf-Club Bern will be giving you a brief introduction to stroke technique and foot positioning.
Your sports fee includes the rental of a golf club and one special tournament ball. You can keep the tournament ball as a souvenir.
09:00 check-in, brief introduction
09:30 time for individual practice
10:00 start round 1
12:00 start round 2
13:30 medal ceremony
Download a map of the minigolf course layout here.
In case of heavy rain we may move certain parts of the tournament to the afternoon or to Saturday morning. In case of a cancellation you will receive a refund.
Please be advised that no alcohol is allowed on the grounds of the minigolf course. If you are looking to also participate in the Hyrox Challenge on Friday afternoon, please let us know.
Friday, July 28, 2023, 9:00 to 13:45
One Level for all ages and genders
Registration for EGLSF members: €80
Registration for non EGLSF members: €100
Minigolf sports fee: €10
Registering for EuroGames 2023
Registration is open to everyone above the age of 18 regardless of skill level, sexual orientation, gender identity and nationality. A registration fee is required for all athletes.
What you can expect from participating in EuroGames 2023:
- You will receive a complimentary functional shirt (please indicate your size when registering) from our sports partners Craft and Ochsner Sport
- You will take part in a professionally organised tournament
- You have the chance to win a medal in your sport
- You will have access to discounts for selected events and parties
- You can participate in the Opening Ceremony
- You can participate in the Closing Ceremony Ceremony
- You will have access to the EuroGames Village in the Old Town of Bern
- You can experience BernPride on Saturday, July 29, 2023
- You can attend several side events and cultural programs
All registered participants will receive our official athlete’s shirt.
Your location for Minigolf
Food & Beverage
Small snacks and non-alcoholic-drinks are available at the kiosk. Please be advised that you are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages on the course.
Good to know
The minigolf course is located just a short bus ride away from SportsHub Wankdorf.
How to get there
Take bus line 28 from Wankdorf Bahnhof to «UPD Waldau» stop. Travel time from Wankdorf is approximately 4 minutes. Bus 28 operates every 15 minutes so please plan enough travel time.
If staying at a hotel or registered Airbnb, you will receive a Bern Ticket for free access to public transport to all sports locations.